Spool of 500g NANOVIA PETG GF UV filament - 2.85mm
Located in Britany, NANOVIA is a french manufacturer of high performance filaments for FDM 3D printers.
The PETG GF UV filament, reinforced with glass fibers is a good choice material for a outdoor applications. It is resistant to water, temperatures up to 80°C and UV.
PETG compounded with glass fibers makes parts 40% more resistant than parts made with native PETG. It is also a good choice for electrical applications as glass fibers do not conduct electricity.
- Filament diameter : 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm
- Extrusion temperature : 220 - 240°C
- Plate temperature : 80 - 90°C
- Support : cardboard spool
- Coil size : diameter 200mm, hub 52mm, width 50mm
- Material weight : 500g
- Color : White
Made in France.
Photos are not contractual.